A few members of the Betting Predators team recently got together for a late-night, last-minute mock draft to prep for their upcoming weekend drafts and strategize/talk their way through some of the most recent NFL news, including the impact of Leonard Fournette signing with the Tampa Bay Buccaneers and who that both helps and hurts from Tampa Bay and Jacksonville. Here are the full 15-round PPR mock draft results below, from our 12-team mock draft, as mentioned on the latest Betting Predators podcast episode from Chris Dell, Sleepy J and Dan Rivera. If you're looking for the most up-to-date fantasy rankings for your draft, click here to view our Betting Predators Top 300, which is updated daily:
- NFL WEEK 3 OL/DL: Betting, Props & Fantasy Cheat Sheet
- LISTEN: NFL Week 3 Betting Preview, Picks & Predictions
- Chris Dell's Week 3 Fantasy Football Rankings: The Top 200
- The Betting Predators' NFL Week 3 Power Ratings
- CLE's College Football Week 4 Power Ratings: How far does Tennessee tumble?
- CLE's College Football Week 4 Over/Under Best Bet: Will ACC heavyweights put up points?
- WATCH: Who takes top-10 tilt in Ohio State vs. Notre Dame?
- Mackenzie Rivers' Week 2 Primetime Best Bet: Over or under on SNF?
- LISTEN: NFL Week 2 Player Props with Sleepy & Chris Dell