Welcome to the Week 13 edition of our Betting Predators Waiver Wire Rankings! This will be more of a catch-all space and a serve as a supplement to my weekly "Hunting The Waiver Wire" article, in which I will go a little more in depth with a 1-2 paragraph writeup on my top three adds at each position for players owned in less than 33.3% of ESPN leagues. This page, on the other hand, will show all players ranked in 40% or less of Yahoo/ESPN leagues. So there might be a few players shown here below who simply don't make our 33.3% threshold for my Hunting The Waiver Wire column. These rankings are sortable by scoring format, and it allows you see both positional rankings and flex rankings as well. You will notice the average roster/ownership % for each player to the right of the table, too. Thank you for reading, as always, and don't hesitate to reach out with your fantasy questions and general feedback - @MaddJournalist on Twitter - for more fantasy news & sports betting analysis.
- Hunting The MLB: Daily Best Bets for Sunday 5/28
- Charles Schwab Challenge: Round 3 Bets, Buys & Fades Using Strokes Gained Data
- How to win at sports betting: A guide to sustained profitability
- How To Bet Golf Using Strokes Gained Data & Putting Stats
- Hunting The UFC: Mixed Martial Arts Betting Strategy 101
- Hunting The Race Track: NASCAR Penalties to Know
- Hunting The Pitch: How to Bet the Asia Line in Soccer