This will be more of a catch-all space and a serve as a supplement to our weekly 'Hunting The Waiver Wire' column, in which I will go a little more in depth with a 1-2 paragraph writeup on my top three adds at each position for players owned in less than 33.3% of ESPN leagues. This page, on the other hand, will showcase players owned in 50% or less of Yahoo/ESPN leagues. All in all, there might be a few players shown here below who simply don't make our 33.3% threshold for the Hunting The Waiver Wire column. These rankings are sortable by position and overall flex rankings as well. You will notice that the average roster/ownership % for each player to the right of the table, too. Thank you for reading, as always, and don't hesitate to reach out with your fantasy questions/general feedback - @MaddJournalist on Twitter:
- NFL WEEK 3 OL/DL: Betting, Props & Fantasy Cheat Sheet
- LISTEN: NFL Week 3 Betting Preview, Picks & Predictions
- Chris Dell's Week 3 Fantasy Football Rankings: The Top 200
- The Betting Predators' NFL Week 3 Power Ratings
- CLE's College Football Week 4 Power Ratings: How far does Tennessee tumble?
- CLE's College Football Week 4 Over/Under Best Bet: Will ACC heavyweights put up points?
- WATCH: Who takes top-10 tilt in Ohio State vs. Notre Dame?
- Mackenzie Rivers' Week 2 Primetime Best Bet: Over or under on SNF?
- LISTEN: NFL Week 2 Player Props with Sleepy & Chris Dell